Monday, May 21, 2007

Telescope Mount Nikon D60

n0_ob4life @ 2007-05-21T13: 14:00

Good evening, we write the
21:05:07, a date that was, among other things the abolition of assignats, the introduction of co-determination and the decision of Montenegro to become independent, famous. Today comes another ground-breaking event: La Niger Monsieur Stoque Canadien allowed to drive. Right, I've passed the test Froi * * It was hard, but I've gechlagen good (even if you boarded from one time and the somewhat excessive speed in the curve on the feeder road except Lintfort). I was actually very quiet (in the opinion of the examiner TO quiet ^ ^) but in the first 5 minutes shaking my right leg already arranged: D Am then right again with my Toyota Yaris, my indirect legacy, fill down. Automatic is in town certainly very comfortable, but on the piece after I got my sweet Schaephuysen clutch just a little missing. Also nice is one more day to have been released:) Anyway, this evening again to Moers and soon I may then well be transporters.
what else is? Joa had me yesterday to go swimming pond at the glorious idea, in Jansen, probably caught a cold, and now only breathe through the mouth. Otherwise was veeeery long weekend (I prefer here the term "vacation";)) Although quiet but nice (and relaxing in front of everything) I somehow find a way back in time to my way
wish you a nice day
The on his throne of pride sitting Stoque..! >

0 comments:

Post a Comment