Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Balancing Equations Calculator

Huhu

My first day of school for a week deserves a new entry =) Thursday and Friday was free anyway, Monday I was testing, Tuesday vaudeville my day off.
Tuesday:
GEIL: D The idea of a barbecue in the school yard was indeed totally crazy, I found very aba geil ^ ^ Though now Mrs. Bruno (had to give a lecture), Czubayko (I had not logged off) and Jestrich (feels "ripped human") are totally aggro on me - it was worth it! Afternoon we were still swimming in Jansen (by car of course;)).
Today was great, too. 've Learned that I'm in German ne 2 °. Math, however, was pretty fucked up. So bad that I've skipped the same time Franz * g * morning, is to Latin. But I'm learning sometimes not even stop. If I write again I get ne ne 4 3 encouraging testimony. And when Doerth in Latin without working. If anyone can describe the word efficiency better say he me know xD nya
pce ... then again ma
Good night.

PS: hel:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment