Sunday, November 28, 2010

Guys Who Wrestle In Thongs

No comment

not real. Except maybe the one that I'm considering, I stick a Post-It to the laptop, so I this cute little blog often times provided with updates ... Incidentally, the laptop is new. No Super-Mega-Hyper Great device, but good enough and much better than the old PC. I like him much. Is also quite useful, now I am studying (yes, I do this since this October. Media computer science. Is interesting).
To make this post more interesting, a new image of Jari:



him because I just love to spam ^ ^ My favorite. The absolute best and greatest doll ever:) My other
me means a lot. Vincent has actually used but it forever until I could make friends with him - if only the naming process was difficult - but it will. I just can not decide which wig he should keep the long term. And I need one way or more pictures of him I knips too rare. Would be to make this week but still. Then I post here, hopefully that ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment