Monday, June 14, 2010

Milena-velba The Letter

I'm still alive ....

Sorry, I read really far too rare. But what there is to say? I do not got anything lately. Okay, writing school, but that's again n few weeks ago ... and next week is the oral examination. I hate to hold oral presentations. But will work out, so ne have to prepare all week, I should be able to bring something decent so often. And then comes the prom, which means I'm almost forced my lazy ass to move back to the sewing machine - I sew my Dress namely himself. Now tomorrow I'll go with my mother by the material, hopefully can find something nice. Black and purple should be and long. Can I make friends with short skirts never quite, at least not without black tights underneath, but this is something stupid in the summer.

Hmja ... as a reason for my creative idleness that I fail to stand up Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core. Phil has lent me and I'm so addicted to the game, that's really scary. Have indeed previously not played a FF game is because of that the Habs have something new XD by and play just the second time, this time with some solution so that I can so nothing to see ... this time will create more emissions (all I'd say so ... Minerva? O_O) And I would now really like to play FF VII, see, even if I "can get anyway.

And finally: In September I will for the first time D'espairsRay see live - yay! After all, was the first Japanese band I liked, because of that this is already something special ...
And before that, and even more ... in August we go to Wacken! Man, I'm looking forward ... which is cool.

0 comments:

Post a Comment