Sunday, March 8, 2009

Natural Flea Repellent For Dogs

...

new BJD stuff. Hab n top stitched and it is not black - wow! XD is not finished but I'm not sure that is, obs is also triggered, so I wait with embroidery and lacing yet until I've checked. The substance was once ne shorts from me, I still have the back from which I still do ne Doll pants XD but the order does not have exactly the same color as the shirt (would be boring ...), I the fabric dyed. With coffee. Was not, however, very much darker on the image you can see the difference ...



me is still too bright, So I started today NEN second attempt, this time with coffee plus onion and I habs longer allowed inside, which may help. Let's see, the stuff still floating in the pot XD

uuuund the boots that I got from ebay, have arrived ... can be the great, really cute little bear XD missing only the Doll, the se ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment