Monday, October 27, 2008

Rewards 1 Online Point Generator

17 months

jaaa ... the day today, mostly revolves around this glorious 17 months that Lisa and I stand together now ^ ^ exceptions except a few that was an incredibly brilliant time - aba I've already detailed in the last post explained: P

now I am a little better here eibgelebt, probably it's really ne question of getting used to. really bad I can not get anyway. are indeed still days when I think to myself that EGTL crock of shit is and it would be much better if I would live at home - aba well, "up and down" the already mr fortmann knew in my math exams to be noted are: D

last week Monday was drinking buddies with NEM here and watch a film and Wednesday NEN ersma to 1 clock at Ner known friends with 2 and then still cheer psyfeest in the disco inferno. was quite funny, the Dutch music glücj was hardly played! which is namely shit ^ ^

my first Exman I have passed and at 9 and 11 days I read even the next two oo ma look like it will end - atm is the word "motivation" does not include that is in my vocabulary and I'm absolutely can not be bothered to her studies and all the tasks and texts. do almost nothing at all xD more advanced level maintenance halt ... well at least I'm in de week off with the 2 exam: which is more time for lisa \u0026lt;3

sure glad I am me most at the moment. otherwise there is not much new. see my plans for the future in a way that I move out here as soon as it goes (well, arrives on it while, dunno if I should go to hall of residence or non ...) and as soon as it is in janina / marzena feeding .. . there should be sometime in the spring what are free.

sooooo I'm going to do with it once more to try my tasks in front of the huge mountain of press: D
lg, stoque

0 comments:

Post a Comment