Thursday, March 8, 2007

How Do I Clean Shearling Slippers

la future ...

so the future looks like ... from?
first time does my favorite negro well again, I will sit next to the well again tomorrow in reli =) * * Froi I have to also make a presentation for ... hm ...
ass licking I need it or not fitted or used to make later times FA ... yes've already finished a poem ... those are 50% of the total work was. So can chill again. otherwise I'll give myself as always with minimal hassle ... ma behold, as the end product will look.
then tomorrow is weekend ... Friday night video, saturday Jansen b. .. ma so directly again very much important time away. aba said such suits already. directly after Monday I will make again very many things. I can make the EGTL until wednesday, because I still organic Monday and Wednesday to write Math sucks oo so ne. but one probably fits eh? BUT! : P
then is it even vaudeville, then michis born again, and anyway all occupied. which is rather bad ... because in addition to the school, celebrating, and other activities, I have a different wish ... oh yes ...
what else is next? joa, after MI I go on with driving lessons as soon as possible so that I can drive myself. s job was not bad. and I should even career choice test and pass slowly NEN NEN tanzlurs:> I wanted to burn, I also build times, including to the moni techno to burn (and julia EGTL also ^ ^).
aba anyway the whole time I'm always so distracted ... well ...
ma behold what happened ... what the future ...
Grtz stoque

0 comments:

Post a Comment